We are using a new online service called PATCHS that allows you to report a new or existing medical condition you need help with from your GP surgery. You can also ask for help with administrative issues. When you have registered, you will be able to request help using an online form quickly and easily. You will be able to use the form to request appointments or advice, sick notes, and other administrative queries like requests to access patient records.
Registering to get a PATCHS account
Register using the link for the surgery you are registered with.
If you are registered with Shadsworth surgery –
Register for Shadworth : https://patchs.ai/practice/shadsworthsurgery
If you are registered at Rhyddings surgery
Register for Rhyddings : https://patchs.ai/practice/rhyddingssurgery
If you are registered at Lambeth Street surgery
Register for Lambeth Street : https://patchs.ai/practice/lambethsurgery
If you are registered at Bentham Road surgery
Register for Bentham Road : https://patchs.ai/practice/benthamroadhealthcentre
Use the NHS App to:
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription, and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Message us or ask a receptionist for advice on PATCHS- you can access PATCHs within the NHS app.
- Check and show your covid vaccination status– this includes accessing an NHS Covid Pass for trial events and travel.
- Get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- Check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and immunisations.
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- Cancel appointments – use the app to quickly cancel booked appointments instead of telephoning us.
For more information Sign up for NHS App
Register for a Patient Access account to order your repeat prescriptions online. You can start your registration online here but you will need to come into the surgery with ID to complete your access.
Patient access is an online service that allows you to:
- Order repeat prescriptions